Urbino Pistol Grip Stock for Beretta 1301 (12-GA) Cheekriser/Limbsaver model
Mesa Tactical offers a shortened length of pull stock, known as the “Urbino” stock, for Benelli, Mossberg, an Remington and Beretta 1301 semi-automatic shotguns. The Urbino stock kit is very popular in our law enforcement market due to the shorter length of pull, allowing the user to wear body armor or bulky clothing without extending their reach.
The reduced length-of-pull (LoP) makes the Urbino the first truly tactical stock for the Beretta 1301 tactical shotgun. The Urbino Tactical stock is a fixed-length pistol grip shotgun stock made from injection-molded glass-filled nylon. Developed to meet the needs of law enforcement and military operators, the rugged Urbino Tactical stock features a 12 1/2-inch LoP, soft urethane rubber grip, optional Limbsaver® butt pad, optional adjustable cheek riser and a variety of flexible sling mounting options. All hardware included, no gunsmithing necessary to install.
- Injection-molded in glass-filled nylon, the stock features a 12 ½” inch length of pull (LoP)
- Shock-absorbing rubber grip sleeve reduces shooter fatigue.
- The standard buttpad contains a positive locking system that will hold the adjustments in place without slipping.
- Includes Benelli-style rear sling loops for 1 1/4-inch sling webbing.
- Includes a QD style sling swivel that fits in a hole in the lower rear of the stock.
- Cheekriser/Limbsaver 12 Ga. Model