About the Rhino Tactical Rail:
We took feedback from several law enforcement agencies, the military and end users to design the newest Rhino Rail. Based off of the proven Devastator platform, the latest 2nd generation Rhino Rail 12" is completely militarized and functional.
- Fits 14" LE barrels and up (14, 18, 20, 22 etc.)
- Receivers need to drilled at tapped for this rail system to function (factory or gunsmith).
- The newest NATO Accessory Rail (NAR) STANAG 4694 specifications. (100% backward compatible with MILSPEC/Picatinny 1913 standards.)
- Billet Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- Complete rail assembly (rail and mounting hardware) weigh 7-1/2 oz.
- Precision engineered and CNC machined.
- Heat shielding of the barrel.
- 15" of top rail to allow the addition of accessories.
- Mil-Spec Type III Black Hardcoat finish
- Fits any Remington 870 or 1100/11-87 model shotgun
- Simple 10-minute install with common tools - NO gunsmithing required
- The height of the rail from the top of the receiver was minimized so installed would have the proper sight picture.
- We eliminated all front mounting clamps that captured either the barrel or magazine tube. This allows the rail to be affixed to the receiver and all maintenance performed with the rail left on. There are NO additional steps to remove either the barrel or mag tube from the gun. You only need to remove the barrel nut (or extension tube).
- The weight of the rail, including all mounting hardware, was reduced to less than 8 oz. equally balanced toward the receiver of the firearm.
- The top rail was scalloped to form 1/2 or a ghost right when sighting down the rail.
- The rail was designed to integrate with the Bobcat bottom rail system seamlessly.
Receiver must be drilled and tapped for this top rail or have a gunsmith create the holes. This is for the Top Rhino Rail Only. Forends are a separate items or you can purchase as a set.