Mossberg 930 and 935 Shotgun Bobcat Picatinny Rail Forend (Gen 4) and 12-Inch Rhino Top Rail (Complete System)
Four-Sided Modular Rail
Rail Forend. Replaces your plastic forend, allowing a mounting platform for a variety of accessories. It can be used alone or combined with the 12-inch Rhino Top Rail.
The Bobcat 930 forend rail replaces your stock plastic forend providing a mounting platform for a variety of accessories. It provides nearly 40 inches of MIL-SPEC rail at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions, detachable pic rail on the bottom of the rail to allow for personal customization. Left and Right Side Rails are Machined and one removable bottom rail makes it a Four-Sided System*
This rail can be used alone or combined with the Rhino Rail for the ultimate embodiment of form and function in a quad rail configuration.
* Fits Mossberg model 930 / 935
* The newest NATO Accessory Rail (NAR) STANAG 4694 specifications. (100% backward compatible with MILSPEC/Picatinny 1913 standards.)
* Complete weight of part is 12 oz. but the plastic pump handle you are replacing is 5 oz. incredibly making the Bobcat 1100 a net addition of only 7 oz.
* Precision engineered and CNC Machined for balanced control
* Four mounting points for a rock-solid, no compression grip
* 40" of rail on 4 surfaces allow the addition of any and all accessories the end user desires
* "Battle Ramps" guide your hand to the charging handle and feeding ports in real world high stress fighting situations
* Forward vertical grip or 45 deg. grip works perfect
* True Mil-Spec Type III Black Hardcoat finish
* Intimidating profile transforms the already fearsome shotgun into a never before encountered juggernaut
* New updated design does not require rail covers on sections not being used for accessories
* Simple 5-minute install with common tools - NO gunsmithing required
* The strongest, highest quality parts on the market!
* 100% Made in the USA!
** The lower/detachable picatinny rail on the forend is currently in production but we have the forend and top rail. We are shipping the lower picatinny rail as automatic backorder and does not affect the operation of the system. It can be retrofitted without removal of any part. ETA early September 2023. ** This is the Gen 4 picatinny rail, not the Gen3.