Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension:
The GG&G Mossberg 930 Magazine Extension is easy to install. It attaches quickly and easily without modification to the shotgun. This two shot Magazine Extension can be purchased with the GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower as a package.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 930 shotguns only.
- Adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Mossberg 930 Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5” model.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 930 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Length: 6 1/2".
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
*** Not Compatible with CDM BMT, MOD-C Gear Clamps or Full Rail Systems, intended to run solo as an extension only. Sling attachments behind magazine nut will work *** See Nordic Components 3-shot magazine tube extensions for clamps and rails ***