MAG290-BLK 10LR/SR M3 7.62X51 Magazine
The PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size. Perfect for hunting applications, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. The 10-round GEN M3 includes all of the benefits of the GEN M3 line. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS, LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others
- NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
DUST/IMPACT COVER Features PMAG-style snap-on dust/impact cover to prevent dirt and debris intrusion during long term storage.
The PMAG 10-LR is optimized for use with U.S. military-issue Mk11/M110 SASS Rifles, and 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester ammunition with an overall cartridge length less than 2.820 in., including M118LR.
TOOL-LESS DISASSEMBLY Robust floor plate for increased drop protection, easily removable for field maintenance and cleaning.
Magazines with over 8-round capacity cannot be shipped to residents of NY **